New P2, 1/32 Scan, 64*64, Led panel with different IC chip controller

good,

led panels with icn2037 or icn2038 work on teensy 3.2 ?

The donated panel I got isnā€™t an ABC panel, so Iā€™m still looking for a sample. If anyone has a known ABC panel that they want to sell or donate to me to help with adding this feature to SmartMatrix Library, Iā€™d be grateful!

Iā€™m in the UK now but family from the US will be visiting me in March, so I could give a US shipping address if that would make things easier for any US residents. Please send me a DM or email: hello@pixelmatix.com

and as luck would have it, the new ABC panels I bought ended up being ABCDE, so I donā€™t have spares I can send you either, sorry.

Hello everybody, someone knows difference beetween FM6124S and TC5020AP?

good, who chip have to have the led panels to give teensy 3.2 ?

Hello this is my first post. I am seekeing for informations about FM6126 init sequence: I donā€™t need any source code, but only the timing diagram and any trick not mentioned on the datasheet.
Some time ago I had the same problem with Sumacroā€™s drivers and managed to get in touch with their engineers, that gave me support sending me all the needed infos. In this case I was unable to do the same thing with Fumanā€™s engineers.
Anyone can help me ? Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I think a lot of people are interested in that info, but it doesnā€™t seem to be publicly available

Not sure if you have found it but here will help FM6126 datasheet (is on Chinese) but timing is there :slight_smile:

1 Like

FM2616A is supposed to be supported by the library now (it an option to give when you init the panel)

I have found a seller who claims he has FM6124 controlled panels, but on the silkscreen I see they are using only A and B. Do you think it will work with SmartMatrix?

No, last I checked SmartMatrix does not support AB panels, but they might work with rpi-rgb-panel

Likely yes, those panels are usually 2S/MOD2 or 4S/MOD4 and 2S only needs 1 address line, 4S needs 2 address lines. See this in the wiki:

I havenā€™t seen a P10 HUB75 panel that isnā€™t compatible with SmartMatrix Library, but there could still be issues

1 Like