64x32 pin connections

Hi there. I recently bought a 64x32 panel off of Amazon by Azerone. I reached out to try to obtain the pin connections on the input / output ports but haven’t heard back yet. I can’t find any documentation and not sure if I can assume these pin connections are the same as other ones I can find online… Please see pics below. Amazon.com

It looks like a normal hub75 connector (https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-P3auvkuEEO4/XGrywZ_OXaI/AAAAAAAAEBQ/m3ofo82WCHgfBWxDGLXGt17MJC8F_W_WQCLcBGAs/s1600/Hub%2B75%2Be%2Bconnecotr.jpg). Because of your 16 scan rate (16S in the name) you will need A,B,C,D as address lines. E is not needed (you leave the pin unconnected or connect to gound - depends on the matrix).

In the beautifull amazon description you read HUB75B. I am not quite sure how to drive the matrix with only 2 address lines (mabe it is a different method). Therefor it is maybe the best option to try around different pinouts for different hub75 connectors on the internet.

I hope I could help you.

I appreciate your quick response :grinning: this did help, I will start looking into this, thanks.

Thanks for the pictures and description. Indeed, they look like regular ABCD panels that should “just work” with smartmatrix.
If they don’t, check the board chips to see if you find ICN or FM6126A. If it’s the later, you’ll need a special init which I think is not quite merged into SmartMatrix yet.

You didn’t give details on what you tried, what didn’t work, or even what you’re using (pixelmatix board or custom wiring)