64x64 03 panel weird refresh lines

Recently bought a Chinese panel from amazon using the hub75e interface. But they provide no datasheet, I have kind of got it working but one lines data is displayed on 3 other lines as well, could anyone help?

honestly there are so many ways those things are wired, it’s hard to say.
It could be an AB or AC panel.
I recommend you try an rPi and GitHub - hzeller/rpi-rgb-led-matrix: Controlling up to three chains of 64x64, 32x32, 16x32 or similar RGB LED displays using Raspberry Pi GPIO
and then play with
–led-multiplexing
–led-row-addr-type
–led-panel-type

In my experience, it’s a lot quicker to figure out what a panel is using those. Some combinations are supported by SmartMatrix, while some are not, but usually can with some custom mapping.
The only thing that won’t really work with SmartMatrix, are AB/AC panels, but they’ll work with rpi-rgb-led-matrix

What is an AB/AC panel?

The panel is the Q3E FROM QIANGLI. Using CS-
PWM ic driving chip

a quick search could have given you results :slight_smile:

Add support for 64x64 panels with AB address lines · Issue #49 · pixelmatix/SmartMatrix · GitHub

I will try that tonight, but it specifically said 1/32 scan and I have all 5 address line (A, B, C, D,E), so I’m not sure if it will work.

ABCDE is supported, but I’ve never seen a regular ABCDE panel give what you have in your picture when misconfigured as ABCD.
Note that you didn’t tell us how you configured it
Did you use SMARTMATRIX_HUB75_64ROW_MOD32SCAN ?