Aurora v1.6 release
Built with Arduino 1.6.4 and Teensyduino 1.23.
This release better supports both SmartMatrix Kickstarter and SmartMatrix Shield hardware.
- Pong clock face
- Countdown clock face
- Only available if target date/time is set in /aurora/countdwn.txt file.
- Uses the format yyyy-MM-dd hh:mm:ss
- For example: 2015-06-24 21:00:00
- Hidden/disabled if target isn’t set, or it’s already past.
New Features for Kickstarter Hardware
- Turn off display when on USB and not external power.
- Sleep on reset button press.
- Status LED pulses while Aurora is running.
- Moved simple messages.txt file to SD card root.
- If messages.txt file doesn’t exist in the SD card root, it’s now created with two sample messages.
- Changed default look of simple messages: color=white, top=11, left=0, font=gohufont11b, speed=50, mode=wrapForward.
- Disabled demo mode, only really useful for shows, can easily be re-enabled in source code.
- Fixed last message file not being played.
- Fixed last character of messages in messages.txt file not showing.