Confused about how to manually connect Teensy 4.1 & 'A', 'B', and 'C' pins

Hello! I’ve dug through the code of the SmartMatrix library quite a bit, and I haven’t found any mention of where to connect the pins labeled ‘A’, ‘B’, and ‘C’ on my 16x32 matrix. My board has a socket that looks like this:
led_matrix_socket1

And I’ve connected it to my Teensy 4.1 via a logic level shifter, however as it stands, regardless of which model I choose, I can only get it to light up rows 1 and 9, (or 1 and 9 separately, I think it uses alt addressing?)

I’m wondering if the reason for this is because I haven’t figured out where to connect the A, B, and C pins - could that be the issue? Is this type of matrix supported by the library? Thanks in advance!

The wiki explains the ABC, etc address lines:

Yes, you do need to connect them.With the Teensy 4.x, you need more than a level shifter to drive the address lines. Take a look at the schematic for the SmartLED Shield for Teensy 4 to see the circuit needed (in particular the 74x374 chip):

More details on manually wiring here:

Thanks Louis! I knew I was missing something. Appreciate the help.

I just wanted to say thanks again, I was able to easily get it working by using an ESP32 instead, no logic level shifters needed either. I appreciate the huge amount of time you’ve put into this library and the documentation for it!