Is there a working Arduino sketch for SmartMatrix?

I have yet to find one Arduino sketch that will compile and I’ve been trying for at least 2 years! I’ve done all the proper installations: Proper IDE, Teensyduino, FastLED but nothing, NOTHING, will compile EVER!
I purchased the SmartMatrix kit over two years ago and I’ve yet to see it operate. Please, please direct me to a GitHub (or other site) where there is a working sketch, any sketch that supports a 32x32 SmartMatrix.
I don’t want to feel that I’ve waisted my time or money on this project.
BTW, I’ve had a successful run with various Arduino boards and I’ve made many beautiful projects that I’m very proud of.
With appreciation,
Fred Olivas

Start with FeatureDemo. Try using Arduino 1.6.5 and Teensyduino 1.27. The last few versions of Arduino have caused compiler issues with larger libraries like FastLED and SmartMatrix. Make sure you have the latest from the SmartMatrix master branch.

If you still get errors compiling FeatureDemo, please enable verbose compilation output in Arduino, and include it here (or copy the output to pastebin or gist, and post a link here).

Okay first off, Thank You for your help and response.
Arduino IDE 1.6.5 installed. Teensyduino 1.27 won’t install as it can’t see where my Arduino program is. SmartMatrix3 is installed.
Downloaded and pasted FeatureDemo into my IDE and it failed immediately.
I can’t find how to “Verbose” compile from the IDE menu. It doesn’t exist.
Here is a copy of the errors from the attempted FeatureDemo sketch.

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 8.1), TD: 1.27, Board: “Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz optimized (overclock), US English”

FeatureDemo.ino:7:24: fatal error: colorwheel.c: No such file or directory
compilation terminated.
Error compiling.

This report would have more information with
"Show verbose output during compilation"
enabled in File > Preferences.

Oops. I just found out where “Verbose” is in the File menu and I’ve just now checked the box.
Sorry.

That error means you don’t have all of the files from the FeatureDemo sketch.

Hi Fred,

The SmartMatrix Library includes many examples and most should compile without requiring any other libraries (some require FastLED or Audio library). It sounds like something isn’t set up quite right in your Arduino IDE.

First off, can you see the SmartMatrix3 Library examples like in the picture? You should be able to select the FeatureDemo app from that list of examples, and compile it without errors.

Jumping ahead in case you don’t see SmartMatrix3 in the list of “Examples from Custom Libraries”.

This is the official SmartMatrix repo on GitHub:

The README explains the basics of how to install. Get the latest release from the “Releases” page in that repo. As of now, the latest release is 3.0 and you want to download the SmartMatrix3-3.0.0.zip file. There is a link with instructions on how to install libraries in case you need them. Restart Arduno and if the library is installed correctly, you should now see the examples, and can choose FeatureDemo from the list and be able to compile it.

If it doesn’t compile, make sure you have “show verbose output during compilation” checked, and copy the errors you see, and paste it in a reply here.

Hopefully you can get up and running soon!

Hey Louis, Yes I got it running. I forgot to include the .h files. Now my challange is to work on some existing SmartMatrix files, some by Stephen Petrick, and convert at least one, FunkyClouds comes to mind, to compile using SmartMatrix3. I’m referencing the Migration page for some help. And I’ve also figured out what “Verbose” means and got that up and running.
Thank you ever so much.
Kindest Regards,
Fred Olivas

Hi Fred,

Glad to hear you’re up and running!

Hi Louis, yes I got the FeatureDemo running but it’s the only one. Here’s where I need some guidance: I’m trying to compile an older sketch where you are listed in the credits, FunkyClouds, I believe and I’m including the errors file with this question. Do you believe this sketch will compile and work if I use the “Migration” “fixes” on it?

Arduino: 1.6.5 (Windows 8.1), TD: 1.27, Board: “Teensy 3.2 / 3.1, Serial, 96 MHz optimized (overclock), US English”

Using library SmartMatrix3 in folder: C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3

Using library FastLED in folder: C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\NewSmartMatrixSketch.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\NewSmartMatrixSketch.cpp.o

In file included from NewSmartMatrixSketch.ino:31:0:
C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED/FastLED.h:12:2: warning: #warning FastLED version 3001000 (Not really a warning, just telling you here.) [-Wcpp]
#warning FastLED version 3001000 (Not really a warning, just telling you here.)
^
C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_apple4x6_256.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_apple4x6_256.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_apple5x7_256.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_apple5x7_256.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_apple6x10.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_apple6x10.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_apple8x13.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_apple8x13.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_gohufont6x11.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_gohufont6x11.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_gohufont6x11b.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_gohufont6x11b.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Font_tom_thumb.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Font_tom_thumb.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\CircularBuffer.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\CircularBuffer.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\Layer.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\Layer.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\MatrixFont.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\MatrixFont.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED C:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src\SmartMatrix.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\SmartMatrix3\SmartMatrix.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\colorpalettes.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\colorpalettes.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\colorutils.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\colorutils.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\FastLED.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\FastLED.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\hsv2rgb.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\hsv2rgb.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\lib8tion.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\lib8tion.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\noise.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\noise.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\power_mgt.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\power_mgt.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 -IC:\Users\Fred\Documents\Arduino\libraries\SmartMatrix3\src -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\utility C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\libraries\FastLED\wiring.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\FastLED\wiring.cpp.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -x assembler-with-cpp -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\memcpy-armv7m.S -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\memcpy-armv7m.S.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\analog.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\analog.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\eeprom.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\eeprom.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\keylayouts.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\keylayouts.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\math_helper.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\math_helper.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\mk20dx128.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\mk20dx128.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\nonstd.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\nonstd.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\pins_teensy.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\pins_teensy.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\serial1.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\serial1.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\serial2.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\serial2.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\serial3.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\serial3.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\ser_print.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\ser_print.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\touch.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\touch.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_desc.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_desc.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_dev.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_dev.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_joystick.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_joystick.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_keyboard.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_keyboard.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_mem.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_mem.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_midi.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_midi.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_mouse.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_mouse.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_mtp.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_mtp.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_rawhid.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_rawhid.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_seremu.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_seremu.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-gcc -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\usb_serial.c -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\usb_serial.c.o

C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino/hardware/tools/arm/bin/arm-none-eabi-g++ -c -O -g -Wall -ffunction-sections -fdata-sections -MMD -nostdlib -fno-exceptions -felide-constructors -std=gnu++0x -fno-rtti -mthumb -mcpu=cortex-m4 -fsingle-precision-constant -D__MK20DX256__ -DTEENSYDUINO=127 -DARDUINO=10605 -DF_CPU=96000000 -DARDUINO_ARCH_AVR -DUSB_SERIAL -DLAYOUT_US_ENGLISH -IC:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3 C:\Users\Fred\Desktop\Electronics Fun\Arduino\hardware\teensy\avr\cores\teensy3\AudioStream.cpp -o C:\Users\Fred\AppData\Local\Temp\build1304987555329835129.tmp\AudioStream.cpp.o

Well I tried to send you this error page but this page tells me that it’s too long.

Sorry about the last post. I didn’t realize that there was a text limit. Here is the sketch I’m speaking of:
/*
FunkyNoise 1.0
----------------
A Collection Of
Animations
And Helper Functions

for two dimensional led effects
on the 32x32 SmartMatrix.

Tested on PJRCs Teensy 3.1 @ 96Mhz.

With explicit thanks to Daniel Garcia,
Mark Kriegsmann and Louis Beaudoin.

Written by Stefan Petrick 2014.

hello(at) stefan-petrick . de

Have you got this up and running? I can’t seem to.

If you have a GitHub account you can create a gist and paste the error there, then share the link here in the forum:

https://gist.github.com

Posting the error message on it’s own may not be enough to help debug, please post the sketch as well.

I haven’t converted that example to SmartMatrix3.

Fred,

I found a couple cases that the Migration.md doc didn’t cover and updated the doc. I don’t know if that helps. If you post a link to this sketch, I’ll try to get it updated and will post SmartMatrix3 compatible code back to the forum.