Removal of FastLED output support

I finally got round to trying to port over my project - was actually remarkably simple - MUCH easier than swapping over to Smartmatrix directly.

The 1400 line config file, is a bit intimidating

Was going to try and put together a PR with some updates to doc or perhaps more minimal example of a config, with the larger one more as reference guide

The key commits were

Cool, I’m glad you were able to port your code without too much work.
Yeah, neomatrix_config.h has become big, your point is very valid. I’ve been trying to think if there is a better way.
On one side, it now supports a lot of backends, I’m actually adding a few more from Arduino::GFX which supports a lot of TFTs.
You indeed just added support for another kind of LED.

On one side, I really really like that I have a single config file that supports everything, and it can be fed what you want before you include it by defining the bit you want if you’re switching between FastLED, SmartMatrix, TFT, or rPi.
On the other side, it’s become big.
The latter bit is a bit more manageable if you use an editor like vscode which allows hiding/collapsing blocks that aren’t defined.

I have thought about splitting the file, but then it would be a mess to include and copy around. Honestly, I don’t have a great answer/solution.
Do you have a good idea?