Right settings for neomatrix_config.h

Hi guys,
I’m quite new to smartmatrix and LEDmatrix, so bare with me.
I’ve downloaded the codes from Marcmerlin ( GitHub - marcmerlin/FastLED_NeoMatrix_SmartMatrix_LEDMatrix_GFX_Demos: Various Arduino 2D demos that work all hardware backends supported by FrameBuffer::GFX) and I can’t get it to run for me.

I’m using Teensy 3.5 with Smartmatrix shield V4 and Teensy 4.1 with Smartmatrix shield V5 and a HUB75 LEDMatrix. I get a lot of errors while compiling different demos via Teensyduino.

Can some tell me which lines I need to change in neomatrix_config.h in order to get them to work? that would be very kind :slight_smile:

Cheers

Okay. I found it myself. It’s the #define line right after “README” field :slight_smile:

cheers

1 Like

Glad you got it, feel free to @marcmerlin for me to see it faster

Thanx Marc. Just a stupid question! It was meant to uncomment and edit line 47 with whatever hardware I use in neomatrix_config.h file. or did I just accidently got it to work with pasting the right code ( in my case was Teensy 3.5 “MK66FX1M0”)?

Sigh, somehow I didn’t get notified on your reply, sorry :frowning:

The defines work like this:

1. line 47, you can force the right define for you, that’s likely what you should do. Don’t an architecture like MK66FX1M0, but the code you want to run (SMARTMATRIX vs ILI9341 vs M24BY24)
  2. if you don’t define anything, then the code after line 52 will auto pick code based on architecture. This is happens to do the right thing for me, but won’t for you :slight_smile:

No problem. Okay, I’ll try it later again.