Row / collum mixup for new matrix

Dear All,

Currently im working with the smartmatrix shield. I got it working perfectly on my PH6-16s-32x32 led matrix,
i order some new ones but i recieved P6 8S 3232 B5 screens. Below some pictures of the baviour, it seems the blocks of 8x8 are just shifted i was wondering how to solve this in the library

I tried uploading 15 images to explain everything perfercly however it seems not to be allowed.
displayed but 8x8 pixel blox are shifted arround the screen. If i have right to put more pictures i will.

NOT PROPER WORKING BACK Version

As it seems to me the rows and collums are swapped, Is there anything i can to to swap the 8x8 pixel blox into the propper order?

Kind regards
Orcanbull

GOODWORKING

NOT WORKING_32ROW16SCAN MODE

GOOD WORKING BACK Version

NOT WORKING 16ROW8SCAN TOP BACK MODE

NOT WORKING 16ROW8SCAN

There is no support for wrapping a single channel to multiple rows like you’d need to on a 32x32/8 panel. I will be fixing this in a future SmartMatrix Library release, but I realized it’s not an easy fix, and I haven’t had time to work on it recently, so I’m sorry to say it won’t be supported soon. I’ll post here when there’s an update: SmartMatrix with 1/4 scan hub75 panels - #4 by guillaume.s

Thank you for the reply, could you provide a list of panels with which the smartmatrix library is working? Then we will order those.

Kind regards,
Ralf Smit

This hasn’t been updated to show support for chaining and tiling supported panels together, and also doesn’t list support for 32x64/16 panels. The library supports all the multiplexed RGB panels sold in the Adafruit store. Those are all /16 panels except for the 16x32/8.